Connect virtually via Zoom with current BSCAA members and find out what the BSC and the BSCAA have been up to, as well as our plans for the future. This
Connect virtually via Zoom with current BSCAA members and find out what the BSC and the BSCAA have been up to, as well as our plans for the future. This year’s theme is Unity & Progress During Times of Change, and we’re happy to present a panel of guest speakers who will discuss navigating change in health and housing.
– Welcome & Intros (Analise Smith-Hinkley, BSCAA President)
– BSCAA Update (Analise)
– BSCAA Finance Report (Jim Ausman, BSCAA Vice President)
– BSC Update (Olivia Kehoe, BSC President & Dave Chelsea-Seifert, BSC Acting Executive Director/Operations Manager)
– NASCO Update (Daniel Miller, NASCO Director of Properties)
– BSCAA Board of Directors Election (Nancy Blattel, BSCAA Secretary)
– Q&A: Ask Us Anything! Membership opportunity to share questions with speakers
Don’t Forget to Vote in the Board of Directors Election!
Even if you can’t attend this event, please remember to vote on our slate of 2021-2022 Board Directors, the people who will help shape the BSCAA and what we prioritize and accomplish in the next three years.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am