Becoming a member of the BSCAA means a lot. It’s through your support that we’re able to connect alumni with current members and each other through events, giving, and meaningful collaboration with local partners. In becoming a member, you’ll join a diverse community of people who lived, worked, and learned together in the BSC–just because we moved out of the co-ops doesn’t mean we’ll ever move on! We love the BSC, and we love our alumni.
Being a member also ensures you’ll be informed and involved, and have access to exclusive events and opportunities–you’ll receive periodic email updates so that you can stay connected and up to date. Perhaps most importantly, becoming a BSCAA member helps ensure that the BSC can continue to serve generations of future students, supporting its mission to provide affordable housing and make higher education more accessible. Donations from our board of directors cover our administrative program expenses, so your membership dues directly contribute to our student and alumni programming and financial support.
In the past couple years, our membership has successfully:
- Donated tens of thousands of dollars to support the BSC and those impacted by COVID-19
- Created a fund to offer bail to students arrested for ICE-related offenses
- Hosted a series of virtual skill-shares showcasing local cooperatives
- Divested our funds from fossil fuel companies & adopted a responsible investment policy
- Prioritized our explicit commitments to diversity and accessibility
- Provided care packages to students during finals, and groceries to those in quarantine
- Explored ways to support students and alumni in acts of civil disobedience during unprecedented times of societal revolution
We offer a variety of membership options to accommodate you: You can either become an annual or a lifetime member, and we have special rates for recent graduates (within ten years) as well as package deals if you want to add a plus one. Even better, if you just graduated your first year as a BSCAA member is FREE!
Please choose your membership category below to learn more or to join/renew now.
- FREE First-Year Alumni Membership
- Recent Graduate Annual Membership Years 2-5
- Recent Graduate Membership Years 6-10 (Annual or Lifetime)
- Standard Membership (Annual or Lifetime)
First-Year Alumni Membership (Annual)
If you’ve just graduated, great news: your first year of annual membership is on us. Welcome to the alumni family.
Recent Graduate Annual Membership Years 2-5
Our special discounted annual membership rate for alumni who have graduated within the past several years. If you’d like to become a lifetime member instead, see the membership tier below this one!
Recent Graduate Membership Years 6-10 (Annual or Lifetime)
Our special discounted rate for alumni who have graduated within the past decade. Choose lifetime or annual membership, and enjoy the option to add a plus one at a major discount.
Standard Membership (Annual or Lifetime)
BSCAA membership is welcome to all! Enjoy our standard membership as an annual or lifetime member, and add a plus one at a big discount.
Having trouble joining online or dues are a burden for you? No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance or send a check by mail.
- Give us a call at 415.685.3943 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM PT
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a check to BSCAA at 2424 Ridge Rd, Berkeley, CA 94709